Serving the Jefferson City area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHome Health ServicesEldercare-Home Health Services
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
2.Great Lakes Caring Home Health & Hospice
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHospices
3.Heartland Home Health Care & Hospice
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHospicesHome Health Services
Home Care: Heartland Home Health Care offers a full range of traditional home health care services, as well as cardiac and orthopedic rehabilitation, pulmonary disease and diabetes care, I.V. care, ph
4.Applewood Lane Corp.Serving the Jefferson City, MO area
Nurses-Home ServicesDisability ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesDevelopmentally Disabled & Special Needs Services & Products
Applewood Lane has been providing supportive services to individuals with mental illness and developmental disabilities in the region for quite some. When deciding on senior housing plans consider App
5.Bee At Home LLC
100 King Ridge Rd Ste B
Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNurses-Home ServicesNurses
Bee At Home LLC is the premier in-home care service in the Jefferson City, MO and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on individualized attention and personal care to all of our patients. We offer a
6.Capital Region Healthplex-Home Health
1432 Southwest Blvd
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesPhysical TherapistsRehabilitation Services
Capital Region Home Health offers physical, occupational, speech, respiratory and pediatric therapies. The agency provides pain control, wound care, and diet and medication teaching services to client
1739 Elm Ct Ste 105
Home Health ServicesHospital Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesOxygen
A Place For Mom
Serving the Jefferson City area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.