Axis Mental Health
Serving the Jefferson City area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
701 W High St
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
2.St Marys Health Center
1030 Edmonds St
This number is for villa marie
3.Capital Region Medical Center
Medical ClinicsCancer Treatment CentersHealth ResortsMedical Centers
Mission: To improve the health and promote wellness of the people and communities we serve. Vision: To be the first choice for health care through excellent service, compassion and quality. History: I
4.Downtown Urgent Care
220 Madison St
5.Rolla Urgent Care
319 Madison St
Urgent CareClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Missouri Consolidated Health
500 Madison St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
428 E Capitol Ave Ste 204
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Jefferson City area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.