Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs! More Info
2226 Missouri Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
couldnt be happier with the level of service, the care and the time. great staff. beautiful teeth!!!More Nearby Locations »
2.Edmonds Dental Prosthetics Inc
1022 Northeast Dr Ste C
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental LabsDentists
3.Guerra Oscar DDS
1312 Southwest Blvd Ste 103
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Brian Henningsen PC
1600 Southwest Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
They are the nicest kindest dental office I have ever been to. They really care. The staff is great and they all work together. I would recommend them to anyone I have told all of my family members
5.Johnson, Justin L, DDS
3551 Amazonas Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Awesome dentist! Very understanding and friendly and great service! Would highly recommend :)
6.Ganz, Joseph, DDS Marchack Corbin Dos
3306 Emerald Ln
DentistsDental ClinicsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I have been taking my three children here for almost three years. They are great! They are very patient and understanding working with small children. All of our appointments have been wonderful ex
7.Jason A Dunville DDS PC
3237 W Truman Blvd Ste 201
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.