3874 Columbia Ave, Osage Beach, MO, 65065
1.Central Dental Care LLC
2022 William St
Central Dental Care LLC in Jefferson City, MO believes that with a healthy smile comes lasting health. That's why our dentists and staff do everything to ensure that you receive the most thorough clea
2226 Missouri Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
couldnt be happier with the level of service, the care and the time. great staff. beautiful teeth!!!More Nearby Locations »
3.Magical Smiles Dental
408 Dix Rd
Welcome to Magical Smiles - Dentistry for the whole family!Here at Magical Smiles Family Dentistry we strive to create a fun-filled, relaxing environment for children & adults. We pride ourselves in e
4.Admire Your Smile - Brian L Henningsen DDS
1600 Southwest Blvd
5.Missouri Dental Specialists
1002 Diamond Rdg
Missouri Dental Specialists is located in Jefferson City, Mo and attract patients from Columbia, Mo and the surrounding areas. Dr Erick Jansson is an Endodontist. We offer the following procedures: ro
6.Gassen, Matthew A. D.D.S.
945 Wildwood Dr
I chose Dr. Gassen mainly because of his beautiful facility, and the fact that he is close to my work. The staff is wonderful. Dr. Gassen's manner with children is amazing, he truly cares and does h
7.Brian Henningsen PC
1600 Southwest Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
They are the nicest kindest dental office I have ever been to. They really care. The staff is great and they all work together. I would recommend them to anyone I have told all of my family members
Central Dental Care LLC
2022 William St, Jefferson City, MO, 65109 Dentistry With A Soft Touch.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future