Central Dental Care LLC
2022 William St, Jefferson City, MO, 65109 Dentistry With A Soft Touch.
1.Central Dental Care LLC
2022 William St
Central Dental Care LLC in Jefferson City, MO believes that with a healthy smile comes lasting health. That's why our dentists and staff do everything to ensure that you receive the most thorough clea
2226 Missouri Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
couldnt be happier with the level of service, the care and the time. great staff. beautiful teeth!!!More Nearby Locations »
3.Magical Smiles Dental
408 Dix Rd
Welcome to Magical Smiles - Dentistry for the whole family!Here at Magical Smiles Family Dentistry we strive to create a fun-filled, relaxing environment for children & adults. We pride ourselves in e
4.Richter Harry J DDS PC
1810 Southwest Blvd
I've been a patient of Dr. Richter's for many years. I started going to him after he was highly recommended to me. I've always been greatly pleased with the attention and treatment I've received. I
5.Cardon Paul DDS
757 W Stadium Blvd
Jefferson City takes pride in good health and wellness. Our dentist, Dr. Paul Cardon, understands how great oral health influences overall health and well-being. In support of these ideals, ours is a
6.Diamond Ridge Dentistry
1002 Diamond Rdg
For over 20 years, Diamond Ridge Dentistry has been providing the residents of Jefferson City, Missouri, with quality-driven dental care in a friendly, honest, and progressive environment. Dr. Nathali
7.Southwest Dental Care
1400 Southwest Blvd Ste A
DentistsDental LabsDental ClinicsOrthodontists
Dr. Thomas Orme, DDS enjoys working with every member of your family. Our staff is ready to help you with all your dental needs. We offer same day crowns and in many cases same day bridges. We focus o
3874 Columbia Ave, Osage Beach, MO, 65065
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future