1.Ellis-Ordway Nancy LCSW
312 Jackson St
Nancy Ellis- Ordway has been practicing mental health for over 35 years and since1998 has practiced in Jefferson City. She has a broad range of experiences which include treatment in depression, anxie
1303 Edgewood Dr Suite 5
Paula Johnson, MSW, LCSW specializes in counseling services, evaluations, adoption home studies and family consultations. These services are provided in the Jefferson City area as well as the followin
3.Adoption Solutions Inc
413 Valley View Ct
Adoption Solutions Inc is a full service adoption center that helps families concsult over the options. We are nationally licensed counselor serving Missouri families for over 11 years. We offer two d
4.Lifesong for Growth and Wellness, LLC
3405 W Truman Blvd Ste 101
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychologistsMental Health Services
Very professional staff, beautiful office, have helped me through a difficult time.
909 Missouri Blvd Ste F
6.La Leche League
3703 Highway 179
7.Missouri Substance Abuse Counselors' Certification Board
1706 E Elm St
Counseling ServicesAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersHuman Relations Counselors
2016 Mercedes-Benz S Sale
Mercedes-Benz-S.MotorClearance.com New Mercedes-Benz S On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.