1.United States Dept-The Air Frc
2261 Hughes Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2.United States Dept-The Air Frc
1655 Selfridge Ave
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
3.United States Dept-The Air Frc
1865 Selfridge Ave Ste 213
Homeland SecurityMilitary Bases
4.United States Dept-The Air Frc
321 Hof St
Federal GovernmentGovernment Offices
5.United States Dept-The Air Frc
2112 Lee Hall
Airfares - Up To 70% Off
tripvers.com/SmartFares Call Toll Free For Lowest FaresUse "CALLCENTER20" - Extra $20 Off
Please try reloading the page.
My travel trailer was broken into the week of Nov. 21st of 2016. A week prior to the break in I informed one of the managers that my battery box had been tampered with several times. The last time that I noticed the battery box cover removed I met another client that told me her travel trailer had been broken into. She also informed me that she noticed that there were three other trailers on the lot that had their doors ajar as if the trailers were burglarized. Yesterday, while waiting for the police to arrive to file a report on11/27/16 I met a man who said that his moving van had been burglarized previously and he noticed, (today), another trailer with its door pried open. When the police arrived and we were discussing my case another client came up and informed us that he noticed several other units on the grounds whose doors were ajar. The police also informed me that this certainly was not the only time they have been called out for the same reason.So far up to this point to my knowledge there have now been close to 10 cases of burglarized travel trailers. Since nothing has been done to ensure the safety of our property, except for a nonfunctioning security camera. I would defiantly not recommend storing of any units at US Storage Centers. I will immediately be moving my travel trailer out of here and caution others about the lack of security here.
I have to say my first time there and they make you feel like you are very welcomed they don't treat you like your business they treat you like family the manager patty was very nice and the gentleman who is in there was as well as Nice I like how they took the time to show you the storage unit u can get a idea On how you can store your items other places I've been to talk to you and show the storage unit on paper and feel they want to sign you up right there I felt very welcome at Lockaway storage the one patty manages she's a very sweet woman and a gentleman that's in there is a very sweet gentleman as well I look very forward to doing business with them And I feel my belongings will be very safe.
The above review by angelaford is actually a review of Alamo City Movers (original review posted here: http://sanantonio.citysearch.com/review/36887369?reviewId=20763181). Alamo City Movers used to be one of our tenants but they moved out a couple of years ago and I believe they are out of business now. I believe the review was connected with Alamo Mini-Storage because of the similar address. Angelaford's experience in no way reflects on the business practices of Alamo Mini-Storage.Steve RogersGeneral Manager210-513-8620
GG..The first time I met the new management they were making improvements and camera upgrades. Although I never had any problems in the years there, the upgrades made entry easier but still secured. I even recommended this location to other members of my family. You will find management helpful and friendly but tough on bad tenants. I feel confident there and so will you.
I came to audio kingz for Tint on my girlfriends sedan. They only charged me 100. they finished the job in an hour and 1/2 , Looks great!
The staff has always been friendly and helpful. The facility is always clean. The use of the flatbed rollers has been GREAT!!!
I can guarantee that Global-Tek will provide you with excellent services that include quick responses and prompt delivery.
I used this facility for about 6 months. The prices were fair and the customer service was good.I would use them again.
Keep up the good work. You guys are doing some major improvements. I moved out last year and have moved right back in
Great improvements!! Keep up the good work. It us to be 1st american now its u.s. Storages! Thank you
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.