PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Jasper area.
1.Complete Healthcare Services
315 W Houston St
Medical ClinicsPhysician Assistants
Amazing doctor and friendly staff. They have a very clean facility and advance equipment for all your illness. We love Dr. G!!!!
2.East Texas Health Access Ntwrk
117 W Houston St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
3.Gulf Coast Health Center Inc
103 W Gibson St
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Professional Health Care
1006 Dickerson Dr
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.New Directions Industries
15544 Fm 777
6.Clear Choice Hearing Solutions
530 S Wheeler St
Hearing Aids & Assistive DevicesMedical Equipment & SuppliesHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinics
We are a complete hearing center. We offer free hearing screens and inspections of the EAR. We CAN clean and repair your AIDS. We are Family owned. We carry several brands of hearing devices.
7.Fincannon, Wm (Billy) C, D.D.S
1001 W Gibson St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Skilled, Gentle & Complete Oral Care Serving Jasper For Over 30 Years Call For Specials On Whitening! From cleaning to X-rays, we make sure that your teeth get the best care. Our expert staff will mak
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.