1.Professional Landscaping Inc
4838 Curry Hwy
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
From lawns to stone pathways, from irrigation to tree trimming, our expert and experienced crew can handle the toughest landscaping problem. Whether you want to update that dated yard or if it just ne
2.Gold Star Landscaping LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Here at Gold Star Landscaping LLC, we offer a wide variety of landscape services including, Grass Cutting, edging, tree and bush trimming, pressure washing and much much more.
3.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
4.TDI Biological Services
3635 Pine Ln SE
Lawn MaintenanceFertilizing ServicesPest Control ServicesWeed Control Service
I have tried several companies in the past and Turf Doctor is by far, THE BEST! I really like the guy who treats my lawn, he's always nice and takes time to answer any questions that I may have.
5.Beck's Turf IncServing the Jasper, AL area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Since 1938 Becks Turf, Inc. has been producing high quality turf grass used on residential and commercial landscapes as well as golf courses and sports fields.
6.Webb Gary A
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Contractors
7.Economy Stump Removal
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & GrindingTree Service
He was very prompt! Here in 30 min from the time we talked. Very fast very professional. Loved doing buisness. Very happy with the work done.
Jasper Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.