1.Jonathan Barnette DMD
4801 Highway 78 E
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental Clinics
I have been to a lot of dentist in my 60 years of life and Dr. Barnette tops them all in expertise, gentle and caring. Gave me 2 options on the dentures and I selected snap in lower dentures which I w
310 The Mall Way
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental ClinicsDentists
Dr. Jennings office and staff are state of the art. Beautiful office and very caring compassionate staff. Dr. Jennings gives his patients the best treatment and puts them first. I would recommend h
5100 Curry Hwy Ste 108
DentistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
I would highly recommend Dr. Hayes to anyone. He is an awesome dentist.
4.Cox Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
914 Highway 78 E
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Dr Cox is a wonderful dentist and person. He is one of the very best people I have ever met and is the best dentist I have ever been treated by.
5.C Michael Jennings DMD
310 The Mall Way
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Jasper Dental is a dental clinic and provides health care services to its clients. Located in Jasper, Ala., the facility offers a full array of dental services, such as bonding, crowns/bridges, specia
300 N Airport Rd Ste 1
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
300 N Airport Rd
OrthodontistsDentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.