1.Shakamak Community Dental Center: Buckley Mark R DDS
206 S Meridian St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery More Info
3363 S Us Highway 41
DentistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
No one likes going to the dentist, including me. It's always stressful and I get anxious and nervous. I had some major work done at Aspen and I had a great experience. I didn't experience any pain andMore Nearby Locations »
3.Thomas C. Abrell, DDS
2224 Lafayette Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Welcome to Thomas C. Abrell, DDS. Our excellent service, friendly team, and state-of-the-art facility ensures that you will receive the high quality, personalized dental care you need and deserve. We
4.Ellis Brent L
290 A St SE
Their entire staff are very welcoming and nice. I love the whole office, & will be a long-term client for sure!
2955 Professional Ln
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
This is the worst dental practice I've ever been to. I went in with severe tooth pain. I was told after one broad X-ray (and no full exam) that I needed a root canal. I scheduled it and began on the a
6.Burns, Austin A DDS
924 S Forest Ave
Dr. Burns did excellent work on my teeth. They look so good thanks to him. I highly recommend his office.
7.Gregory D. Jennings
1518 S 3rd St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
General Dentistry, New Patients & Emergencies Welcome day Evening & Saturday Hours Exceptional Dentistry For Adults & Children Cosmetic Dentistry Crowns, Bridges & Implants Periodontal (Gum) Treatment
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future