4300 Manchaca Rd, Austin, TX, 78704
1.Affordable Tire & Automotive
103 E Avenue H
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile Parts & Supplies
2.Stone Services Truck-Tire Rpr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
22612 S Interstate 35
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside ServiceAuto TransmissionTire Dealers More Info
4.Firestone Complete Auto Care
606 Highway 79
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Rpm Truck & Tire Center
8580 N Interstate 35
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeWheelsTruck Service & Repair
I have been doing business at RPM since they opened in 1997. Today I put 6 tires on my truck for a very fair price! The business is family owned and operated and they do quality work. All of the lugs
1104 Rivery Dr
Yes,I've been waiting over 2 hours working on 3 hours to have the tires I purchased here rotated and balanced. Don't come without and appointment, because you'll be pushed back everytime an appointmen
7.Whitestone Tire Center
114 E University Ave
Bad Credit Auto Loans
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Get up to $35K, Apply in 3 Minutes.$0 Down Options, Same Day Approvals
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.