The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Janesville area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
1.ABC Seamless Of Janesville Inc
2627 S Us Highway 51
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesHome ImprovementsBuilding Contractors
Visit our website
2.Hulick Windows & Siding
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceWindows
3.Bob Custom Windows & Siding
1015 N Parker Dr
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDeck BuildersStorm Windows & DoorsBuilding Contractors
Bob's installed new windows , new siding and a new front door in my house. They were on time cleaned up after the work was done. My energy bills went down, and now my house is like brand new. BOB REAL
4.City Glass Co Inc
2536 Center Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationPlate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementGlass DoorsWindows
City Glass Company, Inc. has been owned by Ed and Linda Madison for over 30 years. The Madison family has been serving the community with their glass needs "Since 1920" and have built a reputation of
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenancePlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
FREE Glass protectant+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good a
6.Sears Home Improvements - Windows- Repair, Replacement & Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
7.Champion Windows & Home Exteriors
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationRoofing ContractorsScreen EnclosuresSiding Contractors
Many companies claim that they are factory direct, but Champion actually has its own factories! We handle your home improvement investment from design to warranty, and everything in between. Champion'
Sears Home Improvement
Serving the Janesville area. Improve your home today!Windows, kitchen, bath or siding.
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.