1.1st Choice Lock & Security
10 S Palm St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & MaintenanceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesHome Improvements
2.Serenity Locksmith Service
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Had an emergency need for a locksmith. Jim was there within an hour and had us fixed up in no time! Quick friendly service. Highly recommended.
3.Aaron's Lock & Safe Inc
201 S Franklin St
Safes & VaultsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
I called because I locked my keys out of my car and have to get to work. I've been calling around and they were the cheapest so I was going to make a deal with them. GLAD I DIDN'T. Once the lady that
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Click for Coupon+1more
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
5.American Local Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Click for Coupon
AMAZING service that goes ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty. WOW... How AWESOME would it be if other businesses were half as GOOD, CUSTOMER FRIENDLY and HONEST as American Local Locksmith. Mr. David,
6.Capital Lock Inc
1302 Regent St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
These guys are exceptional! As a mother and home owner, I can trust these guys to come rescue me when I lock my keys in my vehicle at night or need good quality hardware to keep my kids safe at home
7.1st Choice Lock & Security
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesHome Repair & MaintenanceHome Improvements
Your Local Security System Experts
Janesville 24/7 Locksmith
localpros247.com/locksmiths Call for Super Fast Locksmith Help!#1 in Speed & Price.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.