1.1st Choice Lock & Security
10 S Palm St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & MaintenanceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesHome Improvements
2.Serenity Locksmith Service
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Had an emergency need for a locksmith. Jim was there within an hour and had us fixed up in no time! Quick friendly service. Highly recommended.
3.Aaron's Lock & Safe Inc
201 S Franklin St
Safes & VaultsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
I called because I locked my keys out of my car and have to get to work. I've been calling around and they were the cheapest so I was going to make a deal with them. GLAD I DIDN'T. Once the lady that
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
5.American Local Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Click for Coupon
I called American Local Locksmith because of the reviews that was listed online and they couldn't have been more on point. He was on schedule and very professional. I would definitely refer this compa
6.Capital Lock Inc
1302 Regent St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
These guys are exceptional! As a mother and home owner, I can trust these guys to come rescue me when I lock my keys in my vehicle at night or need good quality hardware to keep my kids safe at home
7.1st Choice Lock & Security
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesHome Repair & MaintenanceHome Improvements
Your Local Security System Experts
Janesville 24/7 Locksmith
localpros247.com/locksmiths Call for Super Fast Locksmith Help!#1 in Speed & Price.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.