1.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
833 W Main Rd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeBrake RepairAuto Repair & Service
Because you need to TRUST who’s working on your car. Schedule an appointment online. We have extended hours and convenient locations to make it easier for you to do business with Monro. Save up to 50%More Nearby Locations »
35 Narragansett Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake RepairEngine Rebuilding & Exchange
3.Town Fair Tire
763 W Main Rd
4.Melvin's Tire Pros
45 Huling Rd
Tire DealersBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Oil & Lube
Welcome to Melvin's Tire Pros, the full service automotive center "Where Buying Tires is Never a Hassle."
5.Ri Used Tire
3126 Post Rd
6.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsWindowsWood WindowsTire Dealers
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
7.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
Free 3 Credit Scores
www.freescorefinder.com View Your 3 Bureau Credit Scores.See Your Scores Instantly! w/ Trial
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.