1.Sanford Health Hearing Center
904 5th Ave NE
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Licensed audiologists and hearing instrument specialists provide an unmatched level of professionalism at the Sanford Health Hearing Center in Jamestown, ND.More Nearby Locations »
401 3rd St SE
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
3.Community Health Partnership
122 2nd St NW
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Meritcare Healthcare Accessories
419 13th St NE
5.Marjorie K Triebold PA C
2430 20th St SW
Medical ClinicsPhysician Assistants
6.Health Jamestown Clinic
904 5th Ave NE
ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersPsychologists
I wouldn't even give it one star if I didn't have to!! Such a headache dealing with the billing! WHY am I being sent to collections over and over for six months when you still haven't even billed the
7.Medcenter One Jamestown Clinic
300 2nd Ave NE Ste 215
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryClinicsPsychologists
Medcenter One is an integrated health system located in Jamestown, N.D. The group consists of a 232-bed hospital, a multispecialty clinic, a college of nursing, six primary care clinics, three kidney
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.