1.Sanford Health HealthCare Accessories
1023 10th St SE
Home Health Care Equipment & SuppliesMedical ClinicsMedical Equipment & SuppliesOxygen
Sanford Health HealthCare Accessories, Sanford Health in Jamestown, ND provides: medical equipment, orthotics, prosthetics, wheelchairs, respiratory care and more.
2.Sanford Health Hearing Center
904 5th Ave NE
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Licensed audiologists and hearing instrument specialists provide an unmatched level of professionalism at the Sanford Health Hearing Center in Jamestown, ND.
3.Sanford Jamestown Dialysis
300 2nd Ave NE
Dialysis ServicesMedical Clinics
Sanford Dialysis Jamestown offers in-center hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis training for patients with kidney failure or kidney disease.
1012 13th Ave SW
5.Sanford Health Speech & Hearing Services
1140 W Main St
6.Sanford Health Valley City Eye Center & Optical
253 Central Ave N
Contact LensesOptometristsOpticiansOptical Goods
Sanford Health Valley City Eye Center & Optical provides optometry, eye care and optical products. Choose the best ophthalmology for your family.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.