PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Jamaica area.
1.Paradigm OB/GYN Services
9419 60th Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
CALL FOR DISCOUNT INFORMATION
Dr. Hardy delivered both of my kids. Him and his stuff are very professional. I feel very comfortable going there.
2.ProHealth Care Associates
2800 Marcus Ave Ofc 1
New Hyde Park,NY
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent Care
At ProHealth Care Associates, we're here to provide the health care that you need when you need it. Our team offers you highly-trained health care providers across the New York region. We provide prim
3.DOT Medical Examiner-DOT Physicals
12010 15th Ave Suite 6
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Fitness Program ConsultantsMedical Service Organizations
Visit our website
Best place to do the medical examiner's certificate for all CDL , I just did it today, done in 20 minutes . Also accept credit card payments, only charge $85 for it, cheaper than other place I did bef
4.Best Foot Doctor NY
16110 Jamaica Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
5.Bright Eyes Vision Care
12221a Guy R Brewer Blvd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
I am not rating them now. They are not Customer Friendly. They serve many of my Family members. In the near future I do not want their service. I am having difficulty receiving money that Dr. kirkland
MedRite Urgent Care - Eastside
919 2nd Ave, New York, NY, 10017
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.