Serving the Jacksonville area.
440 Heath Ln
Garbage CollectionRecycling CentersRecycling Equipment & Services
Landfills serve the nation’s communities and businesses by providing a safe area for non-hazardous solid waste to be properly deposited. Republic Services' focus is creating minimal impact on the surr
2.Ameri Tex Svc Inc
3000 N Jackson St
Garbage CollectionRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
3.Allied Waste Service
440 Heath Ln
4.Double Creek Waste Water Plant
Garbage CollectionLocal Trucking ServiceTruckingGovernment Offices
5.Allied Waste SVC
628 County Road 1512
6.Dumpsters R UsServing the Jacksonville, TX area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
7.Local Roll Off
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRubbish RemovalTrash Hauling
They were the only one to come through!! After getting burned by 2 companies that said they can make the delivery date I needed, I spoke with James at extension 209. He is actually an Office manager,
Serving the Jacksonville area. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.