Call A Pro
Serving the Jacksonville area.
1.B & B HR Locksmith
411 Ramsey Dr
Locks & LocksmithsKeysHardware Stores
Such a nice guy. Quick and efficient! I would recommend him to anyone.
214 Henderson Dr
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Residential, Commercial, Government, Locks, Keys, Safes, Access ControlLocks Rekeyed, Deadbolts Installed, Safes Opened & Repaired, Keyless Entry Locks, Vehicles Unlocked, Door Closers, Panic Exit Har
207 Southbridge Dr
Locks & Locksmiths
Full service locksmith company.
4.Down East Safe & Lock
Safes & VaultsLocks & Locksmiths More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
6.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a fantastic experience! Shon was able to make two new car keys for me a couple of hours after I called and offered a very fair price. A wonderful experience all around. Call American Local Locksm
7.Autry's Safe & Lock
Locks & Locksmiths
Really nice guy to deal with. Very knowledgeable about his business and how to fix locks. Would recommend.
Serving the Jacksonville area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.