Carolina Partners In HealthCare PLLC
Serving the Jacksonville area.
1.Family Medicine of Ccnc
200 Doctors Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPsychologistsMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Family Medicine Of C C N C
200 Tarpon Trail,
Physicians & Surgeons
Drug Rehab & Alcohol Medical Detox
Serving the Jacksonville area. Medical Detox CenterDrug Rehab Center
Please try reloading the page.
I have been going to this place for years, I love the staff, they are very friendly and very helpful. I was there about six months ago for a work injury, it was the only time I had a bad experience, I had to go for follow up once a week for a month... There was a girl in the front desk, skinny with tiny dread locks, wearing a super hero scrub top eight times bigger than her, she was absolutely rude, she had no clue what she was doing. She left me in the lobby for two hours and forgot to give me paperwork the first time. She talked as if she is better than anyone else. I went for my last appointment last week and I am glad she is no longer there. I am totally pleased with the care, with the doctors and staff, and this will be my family clinic from now on.
Dr Cailing is very professional and thorough. However, her support staff is the worst I have ever seen in the medical profession! They call at the last minute demanding the patient drop everything and rush in to have tests done. Then they left me sitting in the waiting room for over an hour and a half only to tell me they told me they made a mistake and I didn't have to have any blood work done. If that were not enough they were saying patient's names and dates of birth so loud I could hear out in the lobby!!
I went to this office for the first time as a walk-in and found the staff very nice and helpful. I was taken back in very short order and saw a new Nurse Practitioner they hired. She was very thorough and helpful. Can say enough about them and would highly recommend them!!!!
I was there yesterday, awesome staff! took my 5 year old daughter who is scared of doctors, and she loved it, nurses gave her stickers treated her amazing. The front desk staff is friendly and polite. I deffinetly recommend this doctors office!
I have been in his office for a few procedures and all I can say is I love everyone in there! There is something about them that makes you comfortable and they are super friendly!
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.