Martha J. O'Hara, DDS
922 Henderson Dr, Jacksonville, NC, 28540 Excellent Adult & Child Dentistry.
1.Pierpan Dental Excellence
20 Office Park Dr
With the husband-and-wife team of Dr. Henry Pierpan and Dr. Monica M. Pierpan at Pierpan Family Dentistry, we strive to assist you to achieve your health goals with our philosophy of comprehensive, co
2.Martha J. O'Hara, DDS
922 Henderson Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
Yes the people at the receptionist desks are nice but after spending over 1,000.00+ on Dental work for my son just 2 years ago it seems that her treatment was sloppily done. The whole time she was wo
3..Armstrong & Tant General Dentistry
3160 Henderson Dr
I always receive great service when I bring my daughter there. The staff is always with a smile. They also explain everything to her as they proceed.
4.Futrell & Reese Family Dentistry
32 Office Park Dr
My doctor here at the office of Futrell & Reese Family Dentistry always takes such good care of me when I come into the office.
5.Wohlgemuth Gregory M DMD PA
1104 Gum Branch Rd
The staff here is great and laid back. You never will feel uncomfortable around such a great group of people!
6.Lesan Jon Douglas DDS
123 Cobia Ct
Great dental team! Very professional yet personable. Suffered with extreme headaches and TMJ for years and Dr. Lesan has been able to diagnose and treat it successfully!
7.Miller and Associates Family Dentistry offering Dentures In A Day
461 Western Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Great dentist and staff, I love Dr. Patel, he is a caring professional and didn't hurt me one bit!!!
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future