www.HelloBusiness.com Dentures - 30% offFast business lookup Jacksonville
1.Lesan Jon Douglas DDS
123 Cobia Ct
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersPediatric DentistryOrthodontistsEndodontists
I have been to several Dentists over the years and have yet to find one that matched the care, quality, and professionalism that I, as well as my family, receive from Dr. Lesan and his staff. Having a
2.Miller and Associates Family Dentistry offering Dentures In A Day
461 Western Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Great dentist and staff, I love Dr. Patel, he is a caring professional and didn't hurt me one bit!!!
3.Martha J. O'Hara, DDS
922 Henderson Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
Yes the people at the receptionist desks are nice but after spending over 1,000.00+ on Dental work for my son just 2 years ago it seems that her treatment was sloppily done. The whole time she was wo
4.Kriebel; Carl R DMD PA
3847 Henderson Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Absolutely Dental, Carl R. Kriebel, DMD, PA is devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long l
5.Jones Emmett M Dr - Emmett M Jones, DDS
3745 Henderson Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
6.Complete Dental Care
461 Western Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsEndodontists
Explainplease.com 30 year in JacksonvilleTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.