yp.WhoWhere.com Counseling - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
1300 Lincoln Ave
Counseling ServicesEducational ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersSocial Service Organizations
Wells Center was established in 1968 by a group of community members wanting to improve the health of its community. We focus on serving the residents, employers, and health providers of Morgan, Scott
2.Zachary Wittmann, LPC
201 E Morgan St
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
3.Memorial Counseling Associates
340 W State St
4.Meads, Christina L
340 W State St
5.Gatti, Alicia K
1100 W College Ave
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
6.La Leche League
1005 W Lafayette Ave
7.Suicide Prevention Crisis Intervention
4 Pine Cone Dr
search.DefinitelyLocal.com Discounts on CounselingTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.