Renewal by Andersen
Orlando, FL, 32810
1.Green Energy Builders & Solutions
13720 Old Saint Augustine Rd
General ContractorsEnergy Conservation Products & ServicesEnergy Conservation ConsultantsDuct & Duct Fittings
Only Icynene Spray Foam Company in town! They are awesome! Both Commercial and Residential spray foam insulation installations.
2.Marshall's Door & Window Repair
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceDoor RepairDoors, Frames, & Accessories
Marshall's was able to repair and the 20+ year old Kinco windows in my home with original replacement parts. His estimate was reasonable and the install was like a NASCAR pit crew. 20 windows fixed in
3.Glass Doctor of Jacksonville
7060 103rd St Ste 115
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationGlass DoorsPlate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementMirrors
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
We love Glass Doctor! Marty was the first person we met. He was so helpful! He came to our house and measured for our new shower door. 14 days later we met Christian and Wilbur, who were there withMore Nearby Locations »
4.Homerite Windows And Doors
4801 Executive Park Ct
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersWindows
Had a very good experience. My window started to fall out of its' frame and Homerite tech fixed it quickly and affordable. The wait was few days and ball park pricing up front. Very happy with Homerit
5.American Window Products
2633 Powers Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationStorm Windows & DoorsHome Repair & MaintenanceWindows-Wholesale & Manufacturers
1340 Cassat Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingPlate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc
As a leader in the Auto Glass Replacement industry, Glass America upholds the highest levels of quality craftsmanship, and consistently maintains a proven track record for excellent customer service.More Nearby Locations »
7.Sears Home Improvement
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHeat PumpsAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsVentilating Contractors
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you’re updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home S
FREE In-Home Consultation
searshomeservices.com/improve Windows, Kitchen, Bath or SidingCall Now For Special Offer!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.