Rogers Pavement Maintenance Inc
1730 Kingsley Ave, Orange Park, FL, 32073
1.Tri County Lock
461 Creighton Rd
Locks & Locksmiths
3990 Loretto Rd, Jacksonville, FL, 32223
Please try reloading the page.
I recently purchased a new home and had some pretty specific and fairly high tech things I wanted to do to secure my home. Dependent Lock, Key & Safe was the only locksmith company that I called that not only understood was I was talking about, but was able to get the install done with impressive speed! These guys are by far the easiest locksmith company I've ever worked with, as well. If you're in Jacksonville and you call anyone else you're really doing yourself a disservice!!
This is in response to Lisa D's review. It is my belief that she is reviewing the wrong company. There have been instances of someone trying to reach this company and getting another due to some misleading advertising that is allowed. Their standard charge for unlocking vehicles during regular business hours is $65 - $75. And they never offer a "first time customer" discount.
I locked myself out of in my apartment this afternoon. Found Emergency Locksmith in google, gave them a call. The offered me the most reasonable price out of everyone and great rating.Made an appointment, he was really flexible and punctual. Got me into my apartment in no time. Very efficient worker, I tell you. I know who to call next time!Thank you Jacksonville Lock & Key
These guys set up the whole security system at the apartment complex where I work. They are fair priced and they are easy to work with. They do great work, and they are also versatile with many different skills. They are willing to go above and beyond to work with you. They are trustworthy and very hard working. I would recommend these guys to anyone.
They got the best deals I had called them to come out to change the door locks a the house and since I was intending to spend some money they said that they could offer me a 10% discount after already dropping the price on a few things, they are real professionals and they do honest work. From start to end I was pleased with everything they had done.
We were in a pinch to get a door open, and came and saved the day!! was one of the nicest people I have ever met in a customer to business relationship. I would call and request Alex a million times more. I almost want to lock a door just so I can hang with Alex again. GREAT service!!!!
These guys offer flat fees, so as a woman I don't have to worry about someone coming out and up charging me(I have lived that nightmare before). They are fast and their prices are great! I would recommend Dependent to anyone who wants a trustworthy locksmith!
The services of Jacksonville Lock & Key is the best, I experienced from the start until now, that's why I don't need some advertisement to listen their offers to me....and i appreciate your kindness and patient to your valued customer.thank you guys
Jacksonville Lock & Key were extremely fast. Their customer service was great and their prices were very reasonable. I left my keys inside my car and within no time they were their to help me out.
I lost my car key I call this place I get price over the phone teach come after 20min make for me the keyCharge me the same price was over the phoneI was happy I call this place again
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.