1.Project Safe Streets
13055 Whitmore Rd
Quality Control & Consultants
2.European Street Cafe
2753 Park St
Family Style RestaurantsCoffee ShopsGerman RestaurantsTake Out Restaurants
Turkey Parisian (turkey, cranberry, &Brie on croissant) always a good choice. Corn chowder and all the soup selections are a win. Also, check out the specialty candies, desserts & beverages in store.I
3.Oak Street Financial, Inc.
1919 Blanding Blvd Ste 9
MortgagesReal Estate LoansLoans
Oak Street Financial, Inc. can help you achieve your goals. To set up the right Jacksonville, FL Mortgage plan for you, get in touch with us -- we're happy to help.
4.Main Street Marine
9211 N Main St
Outboard Motors-RepairingBoat TrailersTrailer Equipment & PartsCanoes & Kayaks
Very Honest and dependable, great comunication. repaired my Seadoo Utopia with a Mercury 210 inboard at a fair Price. Thank you
5.European Street Cafe
1704 San Marco Blvd
Continental RestaurantsBreakfast, Brunch & Lunch RestaurantsCoffee ShopsCaterers
Great menu with VERY reasonable prices on all the meals 90% of them are less than $8. Great place to take company and if you go from 5pm to 7pm it's 2 for 1 draft beers! We go to the Park street locat
6.Meteor Street Produce
1810 W Beaver St
Fruit & Vegetable MarketsHerbsHoneySpices
Offering weekly organic and local produce selections, special orders, herb and vegetable starters, local honey, and more.
7.The Main Street America Group
4601 Touchton Rd E Ste 4601
InsuranceAgriculture InsuranceHomeowners InsuranceAuto Insurance
Founded in 1923, The Main Street America Group serves the risk management needs of its clients. It offers a variety of insurance products through a network of independent dealers. The firm serves cust
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?