American Women's Services
Serving the Jacksonville area.
3850 Beach Blvd
Birth Control Information & ServicesClinicsFamily Planning Information CentersAbortion Services
2.Planned Parenthood - Jacksonville Health Center
5978 Powers Ave
Family Planning Information CentersAbortion ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Jacksonville, FL for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
2370 3rd St S
Birth Control Information & ServicesClinicsAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing Centers More InfoPREFERRED
4.American Family PlanningServing the Jacksonville, FL area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
5.Family Support Services
1300 Riverplace Blvd
Family Planning Information CentersFoster Care AgenciesSocial Service OrganizationsAdoption Services
6.A Woman's Choice
4131 University Blvd S Ste 2
Abortion ServicesClinicsFamily Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & Services
Why Women Choose A Woman's Choice of Jacksonville >> Woman Owned and Operated >> Birth Control >> Abortions up to 20 Weeks >> STD/HIV Testing >> Abortion by Pill (RU-486) FDA Approved Method >> Free W
7.First Coast Women's Services
11215 San Jose Blvd
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information Centers
First Coast Women's Services is a not-for-profit organization performing free-of-charge pregnancy tests and ultrasounds by registered sonographers (RDMS) under the direction of our Medical Director, a
Advanced Testing Services
Serving the Jacksonville area. Starting at $79. STD Panel $199HIV PCR $199. Easy to arrange.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.