Dermatology & Laser Center
2055 Professional Center Dr, Orange Park, FL, 32073
1.Southside Medical Center
3604 Southside Blvd
Drug Abuse & Addiction CentersPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical Clinics
Family Practice, General Medicine, Pain Management, Headache Control, Chronic Fatigue Management, Weight Control/Nutrition, Outpatient Drug Detox Program, Medical Marijuana Certified Physician
6885 Belfort Oaks Pl
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Dr Rebenak delivered my 2 boys who are now 10 and 6. He was outstanding. A very calm and steady presence coupled with excellent clinical skills. I would highly recommend him. Lisa Ivanov
3.Family Care Partners Arlington
6484 Fort Caroline Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsOffice Buildings & ParksCommercial Real EstatePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Dr. Kessler is a very good doctor he listens to his patients and they have wonderful staff that show concerns about their patients. I have seen them help with the kids while the parents get seen. The
4.Lakeshore Medical Care Center
4570 San Juan Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsDrug Testing
I called a week an advance and asked if they'd do a physical for my sons vpk and if they accepted medicaid, I was told yes for both. We get there, fill out all paper work and then get told they do acc
5.Florida Sports Medicine Institute
14810 Old Saint Augustine Rd
Sports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic Surgery
6.Schnipper, Robert I
2001 College St
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Equipment & SuppliesOptometry Equipment & SuppliesHospitals
The Jacksonville Eye Center is an excellent choice for your eye care needs. Do yourself a favor, especially if you are considering LASIK, and schedule an appointment with Dr. Schnipper!
5200 Belfort Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsMental Health ServicesClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.