10058 Baymeadows Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
After reading the reviews below I can only come to the conclusion that the people that rated this office poorly was probably because they didn't get the controlled medications that they wanted. I have
2.Jacksonville Center For Reproductive Medicine
3 Shircliff Way Ste 610
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Reproductive EndocrinologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
14540 Old Saint Augustine Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
4.Florida Mens Medical Clinic
4651 Salisbury Rd
my results in the office were outstanding . I was very excited too see those results after so many years
5.Emed Primary Urgent Care and Walk-In Clinic
2570 Atlantic Blvd
I've only been here twice but both experiences have been good enough for me to write a review. I like how the place is setup and how the doctors talk to you like a person, instead of a burden. Great e
6.Immediate Medical Care
9770 Old Baymeadows Rd
Medical ClinicsUrgent Care
A+ Glad I went here 3 years ago. They took excellent care of me. Ever since I have been going there for my medical care. Nice doctors and helpful staff. Recommend highly
5105 Bowden Rd
Medical ClinicsNursesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Parthenon Medical Center is a first class medical practice! From A-Z! Highly Recommend to anyone he wants to find doctors who actually care about their patients.
Find a Local OB/GYN
www.services-connect.com Expert Female & Pediatric CareQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.