Dermatology & Laser Center
2055 Professional Center Dr, Orange Park, FL, 32073
1.Dr. Patel and Associates
10915 Baymeadows Rd Ste 110
2.Vipul R Patel, DC
6947 Merrill Rd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Dr. Bankim B Patel, MD
1200 Riverplace Blvd Ste 620
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, GeriatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Patel, Tarak C DDS
2262 Dunn Ave
5.Patel Anil DDS
106 Carlotta Rd W
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
6.Jayshree, A Patel DDS
5310 Timuquana Rd
Going back to Mr. Reginald's comment on waiting. Did you bother to knock on the window. I have been going there for 5 yrs and never ever experienced that problem.
7.Patel, Dineshkumar, MD
6428 Beach Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.