1.Argyle Dental Center
6001 Argyle Forest Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Established in 1992, Argyle Dental Center and MedNet Technologies Inc. is one of the leading full-service dental centers in Jacksonville, Fla. The clinic offers customized dental and denture care solu
2.Affordable Dental Center Of Jacksonville
6416 Arlington Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsImplant DentistryEndodontists
3.ASAP Dental Care
7451 103rd St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
4.Mullens Richard C
3215 Hendricks Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
With an eye for thoroughness and his perfectionist streak, Dr. Mullens patients always leave our office with a smile! We offer comprehensive general dentistry for patients of all ages, as well as cosm
11806 Atlantic Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Office is awesome staff is friendly. I would highly recommend to friends and family. They were nice and they told me everything I needed to know.More Nearby Locations »
6.Advanced Dental & Dentures
8750 Perimeter Park Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryDentists
Limited Problem Focused Exam and Single X-Ray+1more
7.One Day Dentures And More
6416 Arlington Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today Dental DenturesFast business lookup Jacksonville
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.