B And B Exterminating
215 Osceola St, Jacksonville, FL, 32204
1.Quality Care Lawn Service & Landscaping
6116 Bobby Padgett Rd
2.P&A Quality Lawn Care
6339 Pottsburg Plantation blvd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesMulchesLawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
3.Quality 1st Ground Care, LLC
6239 Terry Rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
This company is professional and fair in the prices. They did a clean up for me plus laid mulch. My wife was happy. Now we have him doing our other 15 properties.
Green Edge Lawn
Jacksonville, FL, 32277
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.