Dermatology & Laser Center
2055 Professional Center Dr, Orange Park, FL, 32073
800 Prudential Drive
After being treated terribly at Orange Park Medical Center my wife drove me to BMC. I have suffering excruciating pain due to a kidney stone. I was taken in and tended to promptly and courteously. The
830 Prudential Dr
1235 San Marco Blvd
807 Childrens Way
3563 New Kings Rd Ste 202
4085 University Boulevard Ct
810 Lane Ave S
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.