11806 Atlantic Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
Office is awesome staff is friendly. I would highly recommend to friends and family. They were nice and they told me everything I needed to know.More Nearby Locations »
2.Spencer, Michael D DDS
1061 Riverside Ave
3890 Dunn Ave
The Orsborn Team is very friendly, professional, and gives Excellent service.
4.Shah, Bharat R DDS
3000 Dunn Ave Ste 38
From routine teeth cleaning to emergency tooth extractions, every procedure that we perform is carried out with a careful and gentle approach. In the event that you need emergency service, please cont
5.Lee Aesthetic Dentistry
11481 Old Saint Augustine Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Every time I have an appointment with Lee Aesthetic Dentistry I leave feeling sorry for anyone that goes to another dentist. Because there's no way they could be as good as Dr. Lee and his staff. From
6.ASAP Dental Care
7451 103rd St
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Cynthia L Skigen DMD
6960 Bonneval Rd Ste 201
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Recently, a Thursday night, I developed a horrible toothache. Friday morning I called Dr. Skigen's office only to find out they were closed on Friday. I called the number provided on the answering m
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future