Looneys Tire Center
7400 Enmar Dr, Little Rock, AR, 72209
1.R & R Auto & Tire
150 Gateway Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
2.Tire R Us
11600 Maybelline Rd
North Little Rock,AR
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
3.R & D Tire
1435 E Oak St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Wrong part, not aligned, and lied to me, would not offer refund, Please never trust this place and have to go thru what I had to
Williams Tire & Service
18120 Interstate 30 N, Benton, AR, 72019
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.