1.John O Brown MD
1460 1st Ave SW
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Dr.Brown is a really great doctor. The only problem is when u have to call in to get a apt. No one answers the phone and u can call at any time no one answers. They rather have have the ringer off or
2.Primary Care Multi Docs
320 Branscomb Dr SW
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
3.Gemini Healthcare Group
1496 Bailee Way SW
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Doctors Med Care Of Jacksonville PC
1505 Pelham Rd S
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinics
Pranav Mishra, M.D. Akil Taher, M.D. Harshjit Singh, M.D.
5.Lifetime Eye Health
601 Pelham Rd S
Contact LensesMedical ClinicsOptical GoodsOptometrists
6.Jacksonville Health & Rehabilitation
410 Wilson Dr SW
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRehabilitation Services
7.Northport Health Services
410 Wilson Dr SW
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServiceMedical ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.