Cross Alvin Scott
2718 Highway 45 Byp, Jackson, TN, 38305
1.Northside Dental Center PA
3067 Highway 45 Byp
2.Northside Dental Center PA
3067 Highway 45 Byp
Family Dental Care Of Milan
2014 S 1st St, Milan, TN, 38358
Please try reloading the page.
I was pleased with the staff and how things were handled for this first visit. But more important, I was pleased with my hygienist, Amanda. She was good at keeping your mind off the nerve-wracking work of having your teeth cleaned. She did a good job without hurting me a bit. Dr. Brockman was also very pleasant and professional. My husband saw him a few weeks ago for a painful tooth, and we appreciated his conservative approach. I feel really good about this dental practice.
Very friendly staff. Dr. Scallions explained the treatment I needed in a way that I could understand. In the past when I needed dental work done the dentist would tell me what was needed and not explain why. I will absolutely recommend this office to friends and family. Five stars!
Dr. Buchanan is a wonderful dentist and cares for your needs. He genuinely tries to fix the problem you are there for and if he can't he will refer you to another dentist that does that kind of work. Will definitely return for other visits.
The dentists and their staff were all so friendly and they really know how to talk to young children. I have them to thank for curing my kids of their dental fear.
Wonderful dentist, wonderful staff! Always takes the time to talk to you, never a wait to be seen, staff goes above and beyond!! I will never go to anyone else!
Dr. Trey extracted my aching tooth like a seasoned pro! He kept on comforting me and did his best to ensure that my treatment is painless.
The treatment was painless! I'm glad I chose this clinic!
I Would refer Dr Short Sr. & Jr to all parents!!!
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future