www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
723 Old Hickory Blvd
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake RepairWheels
When it comes to the performance of your vehicle, you want quality service from trusted experts. We are a Goodyear Tire & Service Network location. We carry Goodyear products and offer a wide range of
2.King Tire Co
106 Airways Blvd
Automobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
3.King Tire Co
2920 Eastend Dr
Tire DealersBrake RepairTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
yp.areaguides.net Tires - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.