Drug Rehab & Alcohol Medical Detox
Serving the Jackson area. Medical Detox CenterDrug Rehab Center
1.Minesh Y Patel DDS
1523 S Highland Ave
DentistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
2.Neil DMD Patel DDS
276 Carriage House Dr
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.Patel, Mihir K, MD
27 Medical Center Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Gastroenterology
4.Dr. Vadankumar Manibhai Patel, MD
238 Summar Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health Services
5.Dr. Kandarp B Patel, MD
86 Stonebridge Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
6.Patel, Nirav A, MD
17 Centre Plaza Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
7.Patel, Kaushal I, MD
3525 Chere Carol Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.