1.Dental Associates Inc
311 Summar Dr
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
The dentists and their staff were all so friendly and they really know how to talk to young children. I have them to thank for curing my kids of their dental fear.
2.Northside Dental Center PA
3067 Highway 45 Byp
3.West Tennessee Pediatric Dental Group Inc
206 Murray Guard Dr
We Specialize in Infants, Children & Teens! We Serve Patients With Special Needs!
4.Elite Dental Care
47 N Star Dr
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services More Info
1119 Vann Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Friendly staff but if you have any dental work needing done besides what your going for they will not help you at all. Untill you let them do the other work too even if your in actual pain.Then if you
6.University Pkwy Dental Center
176 W University Pkwy
7.Rainey Dental Office
458 N Parkway
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future