51 N Plaza Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
The doctor is amazingly friendly and helpful! The aids /assistants the women that take u to your room and set u in your chair and handle your charts are complete and utter jerks !!!!!! I have watched
2.Superior Denture Clinic
472 Main St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.Family Dental Center
345 E Main St Ste E
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
4.Gentle Dental Care
731 E Main St Ste 10
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric DentistryDental Labs
5.Gregory Linscott DDS
109 S Sugar St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
6.Lisa K. Frost, DDS
100 E 3rd St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
Since 2004, the office of Lisa K. Frost, DDS, in Waverly, Ohio, has provided the highest-quality dental services for patients of all ages. At our office, we employ a blend of traditional products and
7.Kyger Dental Associates Inc.
878 Jackson Pike
DentistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
* Timothy V. Kyger, DDS General Dentist * Billie Sue Kyger, DDSGeneral Dentist ASSOCIATION *Member of ADA *AGD *Pierre Fauchard Academy *American College of Dentists *International College of Dentists
search.MerchantsCloseby.com Dentures - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.