Serving the Jackson area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
890 Bennetts Mills Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Jackson, located inside CVS/pharmacy #2369 at 890 Bennetts Mills Road, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatmMore Nearby Locations »
2.Personal Touch Pharmacy
1580 Route 9 Ste 8
Medical ClinicsHospital Equipment & SuppliesClinicsSurgical Instruments
Personal Touch Pharmacy is a full-service independent pharmacy. Our main goal is focused on fulfilling the health care needs to the community through personalized customer service and quality products
3.15 Day Fitness
401 N County Line Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
We are a division of Kettlebell Training USA that provides Private and Semi Private Personal Training Programs with Fitness Testing at the deepest level.
4.Laser Aesthetic Medic
100 W Veterans Hwy Ste 12
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthWeight Control Services
Zeltiq CoolSculpting Treatment on One Small Area
BUYER BEWARE!!! READ THIS before you buy a groupon for "laser" hair removal for Laser Aesthetic Medical Center of Jackson. The reception/front desk/office management staff, specifically JACKIE, IS RU
5.Jackson Family Medical Center
27 S Cooks Bridge Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthClinics
418 Cassville Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Family Health Clinic
425 Jack Martin Blvd
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinics
Terrible staff unfriendly and not compassionate at all find another doctors office because this place is bad
Axis Mental Health
Serving the Jackson area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.