Little Egg Dental
425 Route 9 S, Tuckerton, NJ, 08087
1.Toms River Smiles Dental
941 Route 37 W
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Welcome to Toms River Smiles Dental, one of the few locations in the county with a full-service dental lab. Our lab allows us to offer care that is convenient for your family, as we provide same-day d
2.AC Dental of Hamilton
3100 Quakerbridge Rd Ste 2-27
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontists
Dentures as low as $33.00 per month. Mention the Verizon yellow page ad for a FREE denture consult & X-rays ($287.00 value). Mention the Verizon yellow page ad and receive FREE new patient exam & X-ra
Serving the Jackson area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.