Serving the Jackson area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
1.CCSI Security Inc
1761 University Blvd Ste B
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Guard & Patrol ServicePrivate Investigators & DetectivesSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
2.A-1 Detective And Patrol Services Inc
404 Meadowbrook Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Access Control Systems No Long Term Contracts Security Products Security Systems
3.S.T.A Security Inc
Gates & AccessoriesFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSurveillance Equipment
S.T.A. Security, Inc is family owned and operated and has provided security solutions for Mississippi businesses and homeowners for more than 35 years. S.T.A. Security has a well known reputation for
5380 I 55 N
Security Guard & Patrol ServicePrivate Investigators & DetectivesSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Founded in 1920, Pendleton Security provides security officers throughout Mississippi. The company provides uniformed guards and transfer agents. It offers security services for manufacturers, schools
5.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
1 Eastbrooke Cir
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAccess Control SystemsTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit Telecasting
Started in 1997 by Tommy and Anita Tinnerello, Pro-Tech Security is a Madison, MS owned business that puts our customers first. We proudly have built this company one customer at a time and thank each
7.Systronic Time Systems
121 Southpointe Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm SystemsTime Clocks & Recorders
Computerized Electronic Mechanical Time Recorder, Time Card Supplies-Time Cards, Badges/ Biometric Systems-Fingerprint, Hand Reader/ Payroll and Job Costing Systems/ Closed Circuit Television, CCTV, A
Serving the Jackson area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.