3000 Old Canton Rd, Jackson, MS, 39216
1.Jackson Hinds Comprehensive Health
3939 Skyview Dr
2.Jackson Hinds Comprehensive Health
3502 W Northside Dr
Medical ClinicsOptical GoodsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Jackson Hinds Comprehensive Health Center At Jacks
350 W Woodrow Wilson Ave Ste 411a
Physicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
4.Jackson Hinds Comprehensive Health
500 Gulf Line Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
5.Jackson Hinds Comprehensive Health
500 W County Line Rd
6.Jackson Hinds Comprehensive
1860 Chadwick Dr
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
7.Jackson Hinds Comprehensive
866 Medical Plz
Professional Eye Care Associates
6704 Old Canton Rd, Ridgeland, MS, 39157
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.