Capitol Countertops Ltd
129 Paul Truitt Ln, Pearl, MS, 39208
1.Integrity Restorations Inc.
Tile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingBathtubs & Sinks-Repair & RefinishHome ImprovementsBathroom Remodeling
Conceptual Designs Inc
4205 W Northside Dr, Jackson, MS, 39209
Please try reloading the page.
We had a bathroom put in our home in Fondren where none existed before, plus lights, fans, cabinets for other parts of the house. It came to $17,000 but it was worth every penny. The men were very courteous and did an excellent job. The managers of the job were Mike and Kenny, who coordinated a number of professionals at the exact times and with the exact materials and skills to bring this project together. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking to do a large, complex, and complicated home project.
I called Mr. Jones and he immediately came and provided me with outstanding service. I give this business 5 thumbs up. The employees were respectful and I think they deserve a raise!!
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.