1.Yolanda Williamson Wilson MD
1600 N State St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.Dr. Aubrey Duane Williamson, MD
1850 Chadwick Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Anesthesiology
3.Dr. Thomas Clayton Williamson, MD
2500 N State St
Physicians & Surgeons
4.Dr. Ben Williamson Seale, MD
971 Lakeland Dr Ste 450
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & MetabolismPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
5.Baria Williamson Pl
1738 Douglass Dr
We are a Mississippi law firm created to handle high stakes trials and disputes—what lawyers sometimes refer to as a "trial or litigation boutique." We excel at successfully resolving disputes through
6.Williamson Law Firm
460 Briarwood Dr Ste 413
AttorneysPersonal Injury Law AttorneysLegal Service PlansWrongful Death Attorneys
7.Kathlene Suzanne Williamson, CFNP
5903 Ridgewood Rd Ste 440
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future