Hall's Towing Service Inc
1416 Barnett Dr, Jackson, MS, 39209
1.Hall Jr Barry J MD
1151 N State St Ste 311
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, AnesthesiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
2.Hall, Charles E MD
1200 N State St
Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & Surgeons
3.Dr. Barry B Hall, MD
2500 N State St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, AnesthesiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
4.Dr. Tina Renee Sorey, OD
1501 Lakeland Dr Ste 100
OptometristsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual Training
5.Dr. Daniel C Garvey, DC
766 Lakeland Dr
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinicsPain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons
The treatment I received was great. Dr. Garvey and his staff are very knowledgeable of his practice and very attentive to my condition.The staff were very understanding and patient throughout my treat
6.Handy Dewey A Dr Optmtrs
1815 Hospital Dr
OptometristsOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual TrainingOpticiansPhysicians & Surgeons
I am 40 years old and I have been going to Dr. Handy since I was 18 years old. I love the staff in his office. Carla and Ms. Rose are very good at what they do. The wait may be long, but it is wort
7.Dr. Ron Caloss, DDS, MD
250 N State St
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & SurgeonsDentists
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.